Monday 3 January 2011

Letter

Some of you have asked if my letter was published. Sadly not, though it's hardly surprising since I'd pretty much plagiarised someone else's letter!
Still, at least I had the satisfaction of telling the BBC what I thought about their 'Equality & Diversity' policies by completing their questionnaire ( http://tinyurl.com/2bctd28 ) though as always, having done it, I then thought of various things I'd like to have said! (e.g. why is it that the R4 'Sunday' programme has more about Islam than it does about Christianity? Perhaps they should change it to 'Friday'). Ah well, they'll probably just write me off as a mere white, middle-aged, male, Christian who therefore has nothing good to contribute to our wonderful tolerant British society that welcomes every point of view... ??!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message...