Friday 20 November 2009

Nothing on tv again?

I'm 47 (just). I'm a grumpy old man. And few things make me grumpier than the rubbish served up on tv. There are three things worth watching: sport (by which I mean rugby, cricket & golf), serious documentaries and the news (once a day). But whenever I do sit down in front of the box, decent sport is rarer than a panda in the bamboo in the Vicarage garden.

But now there's Clayton TV . Here you can watch Phillip Jensen speaking from Sydney Cathedral, or a talk by Don Carson at New Word Alive, or one of the Keswick Convention speakers. You can see discussions (in the 'Chat Room') on multiculturalism, cloning, art & censorship, and many other topics. There are Sunday services from Jesmond Parish Church (much better than Songs of Praise).
So have a look at Clayton TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a message...