Wednesday 16 September 2009

What to do in an evening off...

I'm not used to having evenings at home - and I know it won't last - so it's a chance to catch up on jobs at home. And boy was last night successful!

A new element fitted in the oven, and a printer & file sharing network set up for the girls! The latter was much harder than the former, but the sense of achievement was that much greater!

I even finished in time to watch most of the excellent Newsnight special on the economy. I was slightly surprised to see that Rowan Williams was one of the guests, and I've been very critical of Dr Williams in the past, but last night he spoke some really good biblical and common sense. Even Jeremy Paxman seemed impressed... until Dr Williams mentioned original sin...

1 comment:

  1. You might be interested to "Listen Again" on BBC iPlayer to Thought for the Day on the Today programme, just before 08:00 hrs., Thursday, 17 September.

    ReplyDelete

Leave a message...